Monday, March 4, 2013

PLN update

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l7lv0n5boz1qc4yc2.jpg

In forming my personal learning network I started with Twitter and made connections with people I already knew but maybe didn't have a solid line of communication with. After becoming familiar with the operation of Twitter I downloaded Tweet Deck, and it opened up a new realm of possibility with Twitter. The features that allow me to connect with others that search and share information about history really opens up the possibility for me to improve and gather ideas for my future classroom. Also on Pinterest, having the ability to follow certain boards that share information that I need provides resources of great power. Also the contacts I have made through C4T and other EDM310 assignments have already influenced the way I see things through their feeds on Twitter. I look forward to expanding my PLN even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment